• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fone Jacker

dazzi220

10:30 E4

The fone jacker:

Kayvannovak.jpg

Kayvan Novak (November 23, 1978, London, UK) is a British television actor of Pakistani origin. He has appeared in medical drama Holby City, spy series Spooks, and most recently as an Iranian intelligence officer Academy Award-winning film Syriana alongside Matt Damon and George Clooney.

In 2005 he and Ed Tracy created Fonejacker, a prank call-based show as part of Comedy Lab for Channel 4. After the pilot, he was given a Christmas special. He will be starring in a six-part series, which after a four month delay, began airing on July 5th on E4.

Just got into this, very funny...

It wasnt like that to start, I must have missed the point somehow....The lads at work were raving about it so I paid a little bit more attention..Glad I did.. :good:

Stuart

Damn this is a funny show.

Last night had me in stitches,the mouse one was so funny.

But i didn't laugh as much as last week,the sketch with the cinema,and wanting to film a film,when he said after being asked what course his he on,he answered video piracy,i was hurting with laughter.