• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pull start for Nitro Star T-15 Engine

Ripon Racer

I am after a pull start for my Nitro star T-15 engine. The engine comes with the rotostart as standard but I could do without charging the battery, carrying it to the local field and then cranking the engine up with it. These things are horrible. What ever happened to the old manual start?

Well anyway, modelsport have a pull start for the T-15 engine. Does it just bolt right on? do I need anything else for it to work?

Link to the mt2 T-15 engine: http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?part...402&lang=en

Link to the nitro star/t-15 pull start: http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=...mp;ItemID=19220

Any info would really help

Thanks

Should go right on as you have the OWB already in the Rotostart so you shouldn't need any other bits.

Come to think of it the only problem might be the small screws that hold the starter on,the ones on the Roto might be slightly longer than on the pull start and I dont know if you get screws with the pullstart.

I might be totally wrong but it might be worth looking into.

U can always just cut the screws :)

I dont think tho they'd be in the way :)

They'll just stay put better :)

But as Smallman said - they just bolt on - the OWB is already there :)

Ziggy