• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set. New! £SOLD!!

Gaz!

Hi,

had another look through the wheel and tyre collection and been a littler tougher, dont worry i still have enough to satisfy my urges…….

prices not set in stone but comparing to new prices i believe them to be fair. However im always willing to accept fair offers :good:

New but not in packet are these Traxxas 1/10 scale rally wheels and tyres, these are extremely difficult to find on the second hand market.

looking for £30 all in.

IMG-2587.jpg

IMG-2588.jpg

IMG-2589.jpg.

thank you for taking the time to look, Gaz. :good:

The fastrax ones that would be good for a trailer are they squishy and what is the overall height of them?, the ones on my trailer are too hard 

17 hours ago, wolfie1 said:

The fastrax ones that would be good for a trailer are they squishy and what is the overall height of them?, the ones on my trailer are too hard 

They are approx 90mm give or take a mm, i would say that they are “medium” yes they will squish but will also carry weight without totally deforming.

hope that helps mate :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to Wheels and tyres. 1/10 crawler and Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set, micro servos, xl5 esc.
10 hours ago, Gaz! said:

They are approx 90mm give or take a mm, i would say that they are “medium” yes they will squish but will also carry weight without totally deforming.

hope that helps mate :good:

Im not going to go out to my workshop now as its a howling gale with sideways rain here tonight, but will go measure them against mine to see if they are the right size for my trailer tomorrow and will let you know 🙂

Edited by wolfie1
  • Like 1

• Gaz! changed the title to Wheels and tyres. 1/10 crawler and Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set, xl5 esc. Price drop 2/2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gaz! changed the title to Wheels and tyres. 1/10 crawler and Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set, xl5 esc. Offers???

Hi all,

could really do with all these going, life has sprung up a surprise yet again.

ill do them at a good price but please factor in postage and fees please, 2nd class recorded is approx £4.60.

thank you. :cheers:

• Gaz! changed the title to Pitbull Growlers 1.55” tyres new in pack and Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set, xl5 esc. Offers???
  • Gaz! changed the title to Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set, Traxxas xl5 esc. Offers???

Replied mate :good:

just the Traxxas rally wheels/tyres left, does nobody have one of these anymore???

• Gaz! changed the title to Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set. New! Offers???

Last bump before being packed away.

still on eBay, always willing to swap trade etc. i am looking for a small 2s brushed esc…..

Bump.

in need of a half decent micro servo (tr4 preferably)

£30 all in, thats the same as buying a pair in the packet before posting……

thank you. :good:

• Gaz! changed the title to Traxxas 1/10 rally wheels and tyre set. New! £SOLD!!
  • Gaz! locked this topic