• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

PLEASE DELETE

Leo Best

For sale is my Team Corally ASUGA XLR Buggy. Purchased 8th July 2023, it has not had a lot of use as I have other RC’s which I also use. 

This buggy is fitted with some of Corally's 7075 aluminium upgrade parts including:

- 7075 Front shock tower

- 7075 Rear shock tower

- 7075 Centre upper chassis brace

It also has a CRCU Titanium steering rack.

These parts total around £130-£140 and are quite essential as the stock shock towers bend fairly easily. 

The buggy is fitted with some top quality electronics including a Castle Mamba Monster X 6S, TP power 2450kv motor and a Savox 1267 servo. Please note, the Futaba receiver shown is not included.

The Castle ESC is housed in a custom, 1 of 1 3D printed casing which keeps it securely and safely mounted to the chassis as well as providing better cooling due to the uprated cooling fan. Also included is the Castle quick connect cable which allows for easy connection to a PC with a Castle link adapter (not included)

The TP power motor is a high quality motor which allows the Asuga to hit up to 50mph on 4S Lipo. Please bear in mind that the motor is not rated for 6S. A 15t pinion is currently installed. 

Also included with the buggy are a pair of original wheels/tyres and several spare parts as pictured.

Bad points to mention:

- The wing has a crack in it but is still in one piece

- The rear left hinge pin pill inserts require replacement as there is some slop in the suspension arm

I am looking for £400 delivered, ONO.

LeftSideNormal.jpeg

InsideChassis.jpeg

FrontNormal.jpeg

ChassisNormal.jpeg

BackEndNormal.jpeg

CarWithWheels.jpeg

CentreDiffOutdrive.jpeg

ESC_Cage.jpeg

InsideBodyShell.jpeg

FrontShockTowerDetail.jpeg

TyreTreads.jpeg