• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao Hyper VS

Masterdave

Selling my hyper Vs .21. Long story cut short, it never ran right and I sent it away to Simon at RC scrapyard who has been great and discovered the front bearing on the engine is letting air in. It comes as pictured, no radio gear, no wheels, just the chassis and engine. It's been driven in a figure of 8 on dry dusty ground for a few minutes and that's literally it, never been rolled, jumped, bashed or crashed. It does include the rear wing which I need to dig out. Would be an ideal brushless conversion project for someone. I'm based near Bury St Edmunds, happy to provide proof of ownership on request. Payment wise I'm easy, cash on collection or PayPal goods and services, I'll cover the fees if it goes for a decent price. Happy to post and will be well packed. £180 collected, £200 posted, open to offers or will swap for something traxxas and electric. I think I've followed all the forum rules here, if not let me know and I'll adjust as needed. Drop me a message if interested. 

IMG_20230620_191059.jpg

IMG_20230620_191044.jpg

• 2 weeks later...