• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobao Hyper 7 Brushless Conversion Spares Or Repair, it's on Ebay but I'm open to offers

walkbythesea

Hobao Hyper 7 Brushless Conversion for spares or repair. 

The chassis is in great condition with the motor mount, steering servo and battery tray all included. This is a fast and very tough buggy with the right motor installed, I ran it on 4s and it was a real laugh. The battery pictured is only available by separate agreement to a buyer that collects in person. 

It’s a great buggy but having run it a bit I’ve realised that my interests really lie elsewhere. 

The body is functional with the aid of duct tape but is in generally poor condition. 

4 road wheels and nearly new tyres included, needing to be fitted and glued, 2 reasonable off road wheels included and two in need of new tyres fitting. Spare set of shocks included but not pictured. 

Hobao Pro CNC front hubs included, RHS installed, LHS bagged with car. 

Starting price is less than the pro hubs alone, grab a bargain!

Collection in person preferred, delivery available by Royal Mail Special Delivery. A good used 6000mah 4s battery (pictured) will be available for a sensible price to any buyer collecting in person. 

Opening bid on Ebay is  £40 or message me an offer, postage is £15.45

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/134564683950

IMG_1050.thumb.jpeg.1a810774707b9bf980646d351fe9796f.jpeg

IMG_1053.thumb.jpeg.c790f9a08b8045872c67a3f0204663fb.jpeg

2B77AE98-274C-4C42-A63E-691254E8A252.thumb.jpeg.3cfccc606a94d8c00005999b332c108b.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...