• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger mta4 s28 bearing kits

Madmoz7610

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/403943242685?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=xzouirr0q42&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=9mfga993RLO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Had this kit made up for me buy a very reputable seller on eBay, guys fantastic and this price is very fair for a full set of bearings, this is a kit he's made up using the owners manual as he never heard of this truck before I asked him to make the kit so if any bearings don't fit or missing please let him know and he will do his best to rectify the issues. I'm first to buy this kit and have said I will let him know if there's any that dont fit or missing as he sells complete kits for most RCS or in this case has gone and made up this kit for me,  IV used his bearings in a ftx carnage and to be fair they take a beating before needing to be replaced, also if u have any kits u need made up jus send him a msg an he will do his best to either make a kit for u. Cheers for looking and hope this helps some of u guys out looking for bearings

Edited by Madmoz7610

• Madmoz7610 changed the title to Thunder Tiger mta4 s28 bearing kits
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...