• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/10 crawler stuff open to offers

RadicalEdward83

Job Lot - 1/10 Scale Stuff - Last of my 1/10 scale stuff I need to sell...

003-D1502-0-CDB-4973-BE5-E-CC69-D2083-C1

1418-D37-F-69-F9-4-E16-91-F0-E9-BCBAE43-

1x RC4WD ZE0089 Outcry II Waterproof ESC

2x RC4WD King Off-Road Dual Spring Shocks 80mm MEDIUM OD Z-D0055 Shock Blue

SOLD via Facebook ScaleRC Page - 4x RC4WD 5 Lug Black Wagon 1.9 Scale Steel Stamped Beadlock Wheels with GMade 1.9 MT 1901 - 105/38 Tires

SOLD via Facebook ScaleRC Page - Set of RC4WD METAL Tough Armor Tube Rock Tree Sliders G2 Cruiser - could also be used on custom build

Looking for £ Open to Offers including Posted - Paypal Only and UK Mainland Only

Edited by RadicalEdward83
Sale Update...

• RadicalEdward83 changed the title to Axial SCX24 - Treal Diff Covers/ Wheels and Tires
  • RadicalEdward83 changed the title to Axial SCX24 - Treal Diff Covers/ Wheels and Tires Price Drop!
9 hours ago, 53HRA said:

Best price on the wheels and tyres please? 

I am going to have to say £15.50 is going to be the lowest price I can do on these as they are brand new and tires alone are like £17.50 on msuk I know these are glued to the rims but still by the time I take postage costs in to it I can't really sell the for any less...

• 6 months later...
  • RadicalEdward83 changed the title to SCX24/ RC4WD/ Wheels and Tires, Shocks, ESC, Servos, Axels etc...
  • RadicalEdward83 changed the title to SCX24/ RC4WD/ Wheels and Tires, Shocks, ESC, Sliders...
  • RadicalEdward83 changed the title to Job lot of 1/10 Crawler Stuff/ Wheels Tires/ ESC/ Sliders...
  • RadicalEdward83 changed the title to 1/10 crawler stuff open to offers