• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My new one

Wltoys 12402-a

• 2 weeks later...

Nice starter buggy mate, as one vantage owner to another first essential upgrades I would do are the wheel nuts, battery and front bumper to a longer one that protects front arms, also check servo saver screws check after every run as these can loosen and allow the metal circlip to come loose,  would personally upgrade the servo and mounts etc when you can, oh and if it flips a lot from stock like mine did lessen the pre load on the springs a bit I did this and it's like it's on rails now,  happy bashing .

Edited by Clayton01

1 hour ago, Clayton01 said:

Nice starter buggy mate, as one vantage owner to another first essential upgrades I would do are the wheel nuts, battery and front bumper to a longer one that protects front arms, also check servo saver screws check after every run as these can loosen and allow the metal circlip to come loose,  would personally upgrade the servo and mounts etc when you can, oh and if it flips a lot from stock like mine did lessen the pre load on the springs a bit I did this and it's like it's on rails now,  happy bashing .

Done all that m8 got sway bars on it new servo wheel nuts and hexs dusty motors cover and shock covers helps keep the grit out off the spur gear !!Helps alot 👍👍👍👍

20210428_141054.jpg

20210428_125919.jpg

20210421_151500~2.jpg

Edited by Wltoys 12402-a
  • Like 1