• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Last day pranks anyone?

Monstrous

i do miss seeing people though, as some people you are just friends with in school but once there is no school you start loosing touch with them and then you never see them again..... still got all the gsce's to do yet !

did you do Lit today aswell then ? We have a really fit English teacher at my school and my science teacher, you would not say no trust me !!

For all the people saying things to do with Fire Hoses, Extinguishers or Alarms its best not to as this is now against the law and you could get a £500 fine and a mark on your record.When I was at college someone sprayed me with one and he was thrown off the course and had to pay the fine.

As for pranks, isnt there 2chemicals that when mixed together makes loads of foam? alot more than fairy liquid. I remember someone when i was at school stole some from the science lab was about to pour 1 in the water tank part of the loo and the other in the actual loo, but the school found out and sent him home

Edited by The_Blue_Dragon

Bet you had fun, i went in for some work on Monday at break time and somebody set the fire alarm off i was like why did i have to be in school when they did it !

And the teacher made the kid tell the fire brigade that he did it and that there was no fire ! I would have been well scared if that was me !

well today was unsuccessful

i took in some fairy liquid to put in the toilets at lunch but didn't even get a chance to as about 3/4 of our year was sent home for "illegal shirt signing" as they put it, me included

such a crap school, it's the last day and we're not allowed to sign shirts??? :S

only thing that happened was the fir alarm was set off at about 10:45, then everyone with writing on their shirt was summoned to the hall, and then told to go home, but it was a pretty good last day anyway :P

M

well today was unsuccessful

i took in some fairy liquid to put in the toilets at lunch but didn't even get a chance to as about 3/4 of our year was sent home for "illegal shirt signing" as they put it, me included

such a crap school, it's the last day and we're not allowed to sign shirts??? :S

only thing that happened was the fir alarm was set off at about 10:45, then everyone with writing on their shirt was summoned to the hall, and then told to go home, but it was a pretty good last day anyway :P

M

geez what is your school a boarding some shirts people had on at school barley had any white left on them lol

My brother got a smelly fish and out it in the roof. (you know the tile type of roof?)

Smelly!

2 or 3 years ago at our school they put three fish in the tiles around the school and labeled them fish 1 fish two and fish four-the hole school had to wait outside because of the awfull smell and the fact that it was unhygenic to have dead fish in the school-rumour has it that they had to send everyone home because they couldnt find fish three lol

anyway they took out last day away from us--11 years we waited for our last day and the day before, 5 mins before the end, they said today is your last day--they dint even give us chance t get us shirts signed---we had alsorts planned-money glued to the floor, bag full of sticky lables to put on every one theat walked past in the corridors, conga around the school and drop everyone of at their lessons.......and loads more--we wo gutted so the next day what was supposed to be our last we all met up outside school and had a laugh it wo awesome

oh and at our school wer also have this board thing in reception and when someone sets a fire alarm of it lights up with the area in which the 'fire' is in so we wo gonna get people to man each fire alarm and set them of all at the same time--we could have had a disco in reception lol---also anoughther good one we had planned was a slow clap in the dining social area--we started one a few weeks back and it just got out of hand--and you cant get done 4 it :D