• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flying Point Pizazz

everclear1984

This came to me in a job lot, I had intended to sell all of it on but getting this running has been such a labour of love that I've decided to hang on to it :)

Other than a Savage which I never managed to get running properly, and quickly concerned to brushless, I'm new to nitro so it's been a steep learning curve, but I'm hooked! When it came to me, the EZ Start wasn't wired up and the engine felt very sticky. I gave it a few squirts of WD40 into the cylinder head and left to sit for a few days. While the WD40 was working its magic I started to rebuild the EZ Start

Before

IMG_20201027_094751

After

IMG_20201027_101316

After some bodgery I managed to get everything wired up and it was time to attempt a first start. To my surprise, it fired up first time!! 

That brings us up to today. I finally found some time to tidy the wiring, replace the spur gear and generally give it a good clean. The shell is in great condition, I'm loving how this buggy looks

Before tidying

IMG_20201101_184601_434

As she sits now

IMG_20201101_170032IMG_20201101_170055IMG_20201101_183700_604IMG_20201101_183722_706

I'm just waiting on a receiver pack and another Flysky to receiver to arrive and then I'll be able to give it its first proper run....

Can't wait! :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...