• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Dead Bodies Inc

Fly In My Soup

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but it was molded from a customers 'unbreakable' hdpe plastic body

I think those Russians are using blancmange to mold off
Yeah they look total ass.

Detail on the inside is surprisingly clear still so I figured it was just due to the thickness of the material.
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Paul Busby said:

Yeah they look total ass.

Detail on the inside is surprisingly clear still so I figured it was just due to the thickness of the material.

Yeah I think so mate.... 

That and the fact they're not molding off a cnc alloy plug.... They're molding straight off the arrma bodies after they've poured cement into them... 

What gets me is... All their bodies are molded off existing bodies still on production... From a lot of companies... 

They've nicked the shapes/bodies from delta plastiks, traxxas, arrma and more.... 

Fair play to eugine... I'm mates with him on FB.... So I don't have much bad to say about him and his mate at probody...... But I am surprised no one's put a cease and desist letter to them yet I'll say that... 🤣

Edited by Fly In My Soup
  • Like 3

One of mine is clearly a horri bull (killer bodies), another is a Desert Militia MT (Proline), and the last is a Bulldog (Mugen).

I guess being in Russia there is really nothing that the western world can do about it, besides block them from eBay perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2020 at 11:38, Fly In My Soup said:

Yeah I think so mate.... 

That and the fact they're not molding off a cnc alloy plug.... They're molding straight off the arrma bodies after they've poured cement into them... 

What gets me is... All their bodies are molded off existing bodies still on production... From a lot of companies... 

They've nicked the shapes/bodies from delta plastiks, traxxas, arrma and more.... 

Fair play to eugine... I'm mates with him on FB.... So I don't have much bad to say about him and his mate at probody...... But I am surprised no one's put a cease and desist letter to them yet I'll say that... 🤣

honestlt think the details that poor in those shells that the companies cant do anything tbf do love my xl Russian shell though still trying to kill it after 2yrs the rear bed has rubbed through after a 30ft slide upside down on tarmac haha

1 hour ago, Ninetiesbeard said:

These are sick! Could you do a baja gear cover? thats something im after currently

I can do anything.... Except juggle.... 

In all seriousness.... I can replicate pretty much anything.... But I need something to mold off first... 

Edited by Fly In My Soup
  • Like 1

On 03/06/2020 at 10:40, Paul Busby said:

You doing you’re own 3D printing?

No its handled externally.... 

These prototype models above have since been tweaked, seals have been produced.... All set for release On big squid rc... Keeps you're eyes peeled. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...