• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 - Nitro Racing @ HNMC

QRC

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Euphoria said:

Still good for Thursday James? What do you run there?

Yep looking good for Thursday! I'm running a HB D812 which I converted to brushless. Unfortunately I just sold the Wraith and I don't think my SCX10II will be fully built in time for the scale course :(

Looks like it's gonna be a cold one though - highs of 4! :lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, James1986 said:

Yep looking good for Thursday! I'm running a HB D812 which I converted to brushless. Unfortunately I just sold the Wraith and I don't think my SCX10II will be fully built in time for the scale course :(

Looks like it's gonna be a cold one though - highs of 4! :lol:

Positively warm....??

With temperatures that high, that'll make the nitros run well ?

Plenty of time to get that Axial built! I think I'll try my TRX-4 on there this time. Also give the E-Revo a blast although I don't expect much finesse from it on the track, it's a bit of a brute!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

With temperatures that high, that'll make the nitros run well ?

Plenty of time to get that Axial built! I think I'll try my TRX-4 on there this time. Also give the E-Revo a blast although I don't expect much finesse from it on the track, it's a bit of a brute!

X Maxx....

I should have the SCX finished TBH but it'll almost certainly be bodyless - it'll have to be a naked shakedown run!

I could also bring the PMT4x4, never had it out on track!

Just charging up now. Including the AA's in my TX - forgot to do that last time ?

I've got a couple of things to do first thing so i'm planning on arriving about noon :good:

1 hour ago, James1986 said:

Nice, looking forward to hearing those screamers perfectly tuned by the time I arrive!

My Inferno will be upside down tangled up in the fence between the bash and astro turf tracks...?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Very late update for this thread, excellent meet at the track and will be going again in late Jan. I have pre ordered the new MP10 kit, just need to pick an engine. Still going to keep the MP9 going, have already swapped out the servos, a very expensive front shock brace and just about sort out the diffs with extra gears and a fluid change.....

Happy New Year lads, i've got loads of days off in Jan so looking forward to getting back to the track! The MP10 looks ace, looking forward to seeing her drifting around the basher track :lol:

Got a new ebuggy i'm currently working on - should be a LOT more reliable than the last one I ran!

Oh don't forget to renew your BRCA :)