• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bashing meet 1st July 3pm till 7

12 hours ago, Barry Thomson said:

You ready for Sunday?

my team magic is being super glued together. I will bring it, but probably wont be able to jump it because i broke part of it, put my spare on then broke that as well in the same place :P  

The plate that holds the servo and radio box has snapped in half yesterday at a skate park,, so i a going to try sort that out later today and tomorrow night. i can run it cable tied together but the ties run under the chassis, so they snap every few landings then i cant steering.  My new motor mount isnt in stock yet either even though it says it is expected 1st of august :/ 

I will come, but everything is not running well :P 

I was thinking thinking the other day. Could we make an rc track on the area where the BMX track was or are they planning to build something else on it? It would be good to have a track or even just make a few jumps in that area as well as have the field. 

The council flattened the existing jumps due to concerns of anti social behaviour from the cyclists down there. They would probably do the same to anything we built. 

Mom looking at a more permanent piece of land just for us so watch this space 

1 hour ago, Barry Thomson said:

The council flattened the existing jumps due to concerns of anti social behaviour from the cyclists down there. They would probably do the same to anything we built. 

Mom looking at a more permanent piece of land just for us so watch this space 

Anti social BMX track. That is a new one. Sounds like the fun police at work :P

Sounds like you have a plan :D

Edited by Jumper