• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas TRX-4 SPORT

capri-boy

On 07/06/2018 at 17:35, big gaz said:

Lmao, here we go again......

i think its fantastic that we now have 4 different shells to pick from (nothing jeep, thank the Lord) and people still moan......

Axial, please take note, this was your share of the market right up to the point you dropped the ball with the scx10.2 and spares, your future could have been much rosier.

now if this is priced sensibly, it could do very well. If it’s around 350 it will be a bit of a winner I reckon. ??

I had to order an axle housing from the states for the 10.2 due to no spares in Europe never mind the UK, Will be picking up one of these if it less than £400. If I was a betting man I think they will be £370.

Edited by AlphaZero

• 4 weeks later...

That RC Mart price is tempting for the full kit. I want a trail rig - I don't like Traxxas but the SCX10.2 has crap spares support here ?

Caution:
Owing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of ‘Traxxas
branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team would do scanning 
and remove those items of the restricted countries before posting orders.
Please check your order before payment.
Thank you for your attention.

Restricted countries are:
Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, France,
Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Luxembourg,
Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar,
Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey,
Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.  

Seen a couple on eBay from the U.S. for under £300 shipped.

wonder if it’s different buying through eBay?

still not a bad price, same as scx10.2 jeep rtr, bet the traxxas haters will still moan though..... ?

1 hour ago, .AJ. said:

Caution:
Owing to dealership restrictions, we do not accept shipment orders of ‘Traxxas
branded products for the countries listed below. Our logistic team would do scanning 
and remove those items of the restricted countries before posting orders.
Please check your order before payment.
Thank you for your attention.

Restricted countries are:
Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Czech Republic, France,
Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of Kuwait, Luxembourg,
Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar,
Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey,
Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.  

Where did you find that?