• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Engine and carb help ?

Dirt-540

Currently restoring a Kyosho Landjump and its time to try and sort the engine and carbs out.Thing is, I have no experience with engines and I know its easy to damage the bore. I have 2 engines and 2 carbs, both from Landjumps. Aswell as knowing nothing about how to clean and restore I also know nothing historically about these products, so if anybody has any historical information or knows how to clean and restore these items please let me know. Thanks in advance.

10001.jpg

10002.jpg

I would suggest watching a video on YouTube first. Then I would download the manual and it should have it in the manual how to take it apart correctly without damaging anything. You may need to put engine in a warm oven to make things easier

Sent from my LLD-L31 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 24/09/2018 at 21:08, daddy woo said:

I'm quite happy to clean and strip etc if you're stuck

Thanks for your offer but I'm going to stick to one method after trial and error. Toothbrush, acetone and plenty of elbow grease. Cheers though mate ?

• Like 1