• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD

capri-boy

Sale of the ST Pro back to it's original owner has fell through, go figure.  I'm desperate for space atm too, other things to list soon.

BNIB BSR Berserker Kit - cheaper than the Global warehouse (and no taxes) and much cheaper than the UK/ EU ones.  All KIT's are OOS atm anyway, only the ARR for £300 - you can put your own quality electrics into this for less.  Brushless, 1/8 and surprising well specced / put together.  Parts are cheap and easy to source from a variety of places - uk and abroad and not just Hobbyking.  Contains everything it did when shipped new, never been out it's box.  

Details:

Berserker KIT

£140 collected, or post on top - it's a huge box if not any heavier than any other 1/8 truggy.

41752301584_270ff8d205_o.jpg

27603990227_595998e220_o.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, capri-boy said:

Sale of the ST Pro back to it's original owner has fell through, go figure.  I'm desperate for space atm too, other things to list soon.

BNIB BSR Berserker Kit - cheaper than the Global warehouse (and no taxes) and much cheaper than the UK/ EU ones.  All KIT's are OOS atm anyway, only the ARR for £300 - you can put your own quality electrics into this for less.  Brushless, 1/8 and surprising well specced / put together.  Parts are cheap and easy to source from a variety of places - uk and abroad and not just Hobbyking.  Contains everything it did when shipped new, never been out it's box.  

Details:

Berserker KIT

£140 collected, or post on top - it's a huge box if not any heavier than any other 1/8 truggy.

41752301584_270ff8d205_o.jpg

27603990227_595998e220_o.jpg

More than interested, see ya miles away, would you post to tn24? Kent, really want a berserker! 

2 hours ago, Gurushastry said:

More than interested, see ya miles away, would you post to tn24? Kent, really want a berserker! 

Postage isn't an issue for me, it'd have to go 'as is' as i've no outer box anywhere near big enough, nor enough brown paper to cover it.  It's very secure in there and well packed.  A quick quote suggests £15 using parcelforce48hr, though it'd prob be an £1-2 to cover full value for insurance (I think basic limit is £100 from mem).

Im pretty much sold on this, so let me know how much you want total inc postage, did you want me to pm for rest of details?

16 minutes ago, capri-boy said:

Postage isn't an issue for me, it'd have to go 'as is' as i've no outer box anywhere near big enough, nor enough brown paper to cover it.  It's very secure in there and well packed.  A quick quote suggests £15 using parcelforce48hr, though it'd prob be an £1-2 to cover full value for insurance (I think basic limit is £100 from 

Im pretty much sold on this, so let me know how much you want total inc postage, did you want me to pm for rest of details?