• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Race track opening soon...

noddy_2121

Morning all,

please follow our page.

we are adding another race track to the UK scene.

the track is under development, we are publishing our progress on our Facebook page below...

https://m.facebook.com/RC-Raceway-953243311500897/?ref=bookmarks

We have a couple of sponsors who are keen to get involved with our children's events, they will be sponsoring prizes etc.

the race track is very different from most.

we are independent from the BRCA.

our goal is to allow EVERYONE to participate and have fun.

Bashers now have the chance to Race.

pleaae give us a like.

many thanks

Wayne

Brilliant!! We are allowing all scales, we have all sorts of tricks planned to divide up classes / scales etc.

it will be very different to the more serious tracks where Bashers are normally frowned upon.

its a fun event, perfect for Bashers who want to race but don't have the serious race spec kit. Also perfect for people wanting to learn how to properly drive an RC car without getting in the way of the serous racers.

also very child and family friendly!!!

a new style of RC racing...

Thats awesome proper chilled out track..I use to race 1/10th but was but off by the rules and the serious racers there! Am just selling all my 1/10th at mo looking at 1/8th and something for my 5 yr old..

How building track you need volunteers? I come up 

• Like 1

Morning all,

please follow our page.

we are adding another race track to the UK scene.

the track is under development, we are publishing our progress on our Facebook page below...

https://m.facebook.com/RC-Raceway-953243311500897/?ref=bookmarks

We have a couple of sponsors who are keen to get involved with our children's events, they will be sponsoring prizes etc.

the race track is very different from most.

we are independent from the BRCA.

our goal is to allow EVERYONE to participate and have fun.

Bashers now have the chance to Race.

pleaae give us a like.

many thanks

Wayne

Why is everything on Fakebook these days?
I dont like Fakebook and will never trust it, any chnace you can post some non Fakebook links plz?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, rct said:

Why is everything on Fakebook these days?
I dont like Fakebook and will never trust it, any chnace you can post some non Fakebook links plz?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Feesback like this is greatly appreciated! 

I am working on a blog which is totally separate from Facebook! I will post details very soon.

thank you.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Apperley73 said:

Thats awesome proper chilled out track..I use to race 1/10th but was but off by the rules and the serious racers there! Am just selling all my 1/10th at mo looking at 1/8th and something for my 5 yr old..

How building track you need volunteers? I come up 

Me and my mate are there every Sunday morning from 9am to 11am. We do a bit each week. It's going to take a while as we test as we develop. 

The track is going to be as you say "very chilled" none of this seriousness. 

There wont really be any rules, the only real rule is drive the wrong way round the track is not allowed. Other than that, drive as you wish and drive whatever you wish!

we want to see nitro cars go up against brushless cars. We want to see buggies race truggies. We want to see rear wheel vs 4 wheel. We want to see 10th scale vs 8th scale.

very different but we think there is a demand for this. And so does Andy at Modelsport who is entirely behind us!

• Like 1

Totally with you on that there is a demand for nitro v electric etc as there loads of people just out there in a field blasting around on there own,doing what you are doing will bring us all together as this is what i like about the hobby.