• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Traxxas t maxx rtr

fish6634

I am selling my nitro traxxas t maxx. Ita a great little car 1/10 scale 4 wheel drive. Speaking of wheels it comes with two sets, the standard wheels and tyres and the big joes which will go over anything. I have reset the carb back to the factory settings as i do not know what fuel you will be using. Everything works as it should i have replaced all the shock oil with 35 weight oil which gives the car a firmer ride less prone to rolling around corners. The reverse works well, at the click of a button you can reverse the car it certainly comea in handy. It comes with the eazy start system however you will need a glow starter to ignite the glow plug. The eazy start will turn the motor over which spins the engine over verg similar to a roto start but no need for a drill or roto starter. 

All in all a great little car 

Ps the shell has marks on it so its by no means perfect. 

Any questions just email me

£150 + £10 posted be0da18fe25fc4b57b28be904a93754c.jpg5b1b9207b5352d7f32f75c4d6dd2afbf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...