• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my mini bug build.......

evssv

Don't Worry about the plastic shocks.. It's the aluminium one that gives up. I replaced mine with a shock off the mlst2.  This is a far superior truck to that price of poo.  

• Like 1

Yeah it seems they will handle 4s, I guess near 2000kv for that.

I'm gonna stick with 2s and near 4000kv personally. My tenbol merv is good for 45 minutes to an hour on parallel 1800mah/2200mah 2s with a trackstar 3800kv or summat so hoping for similar. I guess maybe 20 minutes running 1600mah~ 4s.

57 minutes ago, chewbacca said:

Sorry to throw a spanner in the works bud. Also, it's the only bl speedo I've had that's died.

so this is the esc hobbyking recommend to jim earlier from hobbyking themselves.. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/trackstar-30a-1-16th-scale-sensorless-brushless-esc.html   ....3s max......so mine will b fine going by this.....plus mines 60amp this is olny 35....:yes:

Edited by evssv

7 hours ago, Ross9999992 said:

Ahh that's basics mate....

yBUoiQ.jpg

left is series, right is para :D 

so series is doubling the voltage and parallel doubles the mah?

• Like 1

To be clearer on that series adds voltage, so you can run a 2s and a 3s together for 5s (need same capacity)

Whereas parallel adds mah - 5000mah 2s 40c + 5000mah 2s 40c = 10000mah 2s 40c         5000mah 2s 40c + 2000mah 2s 20c = 7000mah 2s 20c   (needs same voltage).

So what I'm saying is that it's additive rather than multiplicative.

Edited by Ross9999992
  • Like 1