• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fg marder spares,

pablo19

Here...................................https://rc-car-online.de/en/731-marder.html Fantastic service :thumbsup:

Or...

Nige carries some spares but can also order in what you may need...............................http://www.freeprawnracing.co.uk/petrol-car-parts-hopups/fg-modellsport-parts-hopups/fg-2wd-off-road-parts-hopups-marder-baja-monster-trucksetc/

15 minutes ago, evssv said:

what u after dude??I have loads of fg  parts left over from my marder/Baja I had.....:good:

Hi mate I'm after 

the clutch housing off a zenoah 23cc

Plastic clip to hold the battery in.

Ball drive wheel shaft, at the wheel side.

what have you got mate?

if you don't mind could you email me pics of what you have as may well interested. 

[email protected]

atb josh

2 minutes ago, pablo19 said:

Hi mate I'm after 

what have you got mate?

if you don't mind could you email me pics of what you have as may well interested. 

[email protected]

atb josh

have a scan through this lot...plenty of pics..io know sum of it has sold...but tbh I`m not sure what has with out going into the shed....may have sumin u needs...:good:

Edited by evssv

1 minute ago, evssv said:

have a scan through this lot...plenty of pics..io know sum of it has sold...but tbh I`m not sure what has with out going into the shed....may have sumin u needs...:good:

Ok mate thanks in no real rush.

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 21:19, pablo19 said:

Hi mate I'm after 

what have you got mate?

[email protected]

atb josh

So I guess  nothing their or u ain't looked yet :yes:

Hey there new to the rc world, got myself a second hand fg marder 26cc with a few upgrades. I decided to to strip it and give a deep clean as it was a real mess, on reassembly everything looked sweet but after a 20 or so minute play on a feild getting use to it I heard a metallic rattle / rub, so stoped and suspected clutch slip but it turns out that the metal gears had completely annihilated themselves, "stripped smooth" , so my question is where would I find a replacement and would anyone know the cause of such an issue?  

No its the bell house gear and the big one that is synced to it. They seemed to be in line and making full contact before running but it almost seems as if the brake shift has slid along causing the contact point to be reduced to about 50% :/ 

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 21:36, evssv said:

3 hours ago, Leemo89 said:

No its the bell house gear and the big one that is synced to it. They seemed to be in line and making full contact before running but it almost seems as if the brake shift has slid along causing the contact point to be reduced to about 50% :/ 

Above link

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 06:57, Leemo89 said:

so any parts for u????