• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Desperately seeking Axial XR10

sunny

Mayb afew years too late mate i just remember them when i started rc. With how fast stuff is dropped now mayb the xr10 was. Would be a shame as it looks much cooler than most. Like a crab/bug lol. You've made me want one now too. I can't think of anything else in its league tho. 

Bully builds mayb but they could be a step up to the xr10 mayb alot of custom stuff i forget its been so long. 

I like the crawler wheels with bullet cases as wheel weights. Rc4wd wants mental money for them but hobbyking sell some just the same for like 40% of rc4wd costs. 

Seems like all the motor on axle crawlers apart from Bully RC4WD are gone off sale. Shame really as I am just starting to get into crawling. No way I can afford RC4WD kit plus another £300 for decent electrics

Did think about Losi comp crawler or night crawler but people say the worm drives give lot of hassle and burn motors out?