• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

My Savage XL ALZA project

Malcs RC

4 minutes ago, Malcs RC said:

I've had few bits turn up today got the futaba 4pl and I got the castle monster mamba 2 here so update pics later.and hopefully tomorrow should be my new savage xl roller be here so get on this

where you getting your new xl from?

1 hour ago, Malcs RC said:

I grabbed last savage xl roller brand new from Germany cost bit but saves time looking for diffs arms ect got whole lot now so build start now.

good idea!

looking forward to pics mate :) 

Hi Guys had some more parts delivered today so hopefully can get a bit of a start on it now over the weekend ,

received the new savage xl roller , castle mamba monster 2 motor and esc and also the futaba 4pl .

Will post more pics over the weekend as I begin the build :)

3f55cadb-8353-4671-86a9-9cf5787ef336_zpsIMG-20170119-WA0012_zpsmohyc5bd.jpgIMG-20170119-WA0007_zpssvqgkxov.jpgIMG-20170119-WA0006_zpspsb2p23h.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malcs RC said:

That's a nice truck got there mate I need order them toe braces on rear what else got planned for it

just need irc big bores, wheels and shell then its done :) 

31 minutes ago, Malcs RC said:

Sweet IL check YouTube later at your savage 

ive only done one video of it running as i was just trying out the 17mm conversion kit. it is super bouncy so with the irc shocks, it should fix the problem or just put thicker oil in them but no point if im getting new shocks is there?

Great cheers thanks that.the standard hexs got a piece of tube that comes out then the hex pin on so this dose away that I thought type extenders defo changing them so beef wheel nut size 

Edited by Malcs RC
spelling