• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Closed - Proline 3.8" Wheels

AT06

8 hours ago, evssv said:

20161130_194341_zps2h6ncb03.jpg

Are they the trenchers 40 series? Any offset? Never bought/sold wheels before, so at a guess for a used set I'd say my budget is around £45 - let me know if I'm miles off with that haha! Thanks for the help!

Edited by AT06

4 hours ago, AT06 said:

Are they the trenchers 40 series? Any offset? Never bought/sold wheels before, so at a guess for a used set I'd say my budget is around £45 - let me know if I'm miles off with that haha! Thanks for the help!

These r 98% like new.....tiny bit of wear on the very corner edges......there the 3.80 ones....on gen axial  rims....new these will cost  u 85-90 delivered. ...and yes ur off:good:...all hexs r like new.....rims all sweet not chewed  up....i only ran these around  3-4 times on grass. ....good clean and they'll look like new

10 hours ago, evssv said:

£55 and  there urs:good:

Will let you know fella - buying the last of the a Christmas presents on the interwebs tonight so will see what's left in the overdraft haha!

2 hours ago, evssv said:

so....any funds left then?:yes:?

Sorry for not getting back to you. Unfortunately not - as always crimbo has broken the bank! Thanks for posting the pics and the help though - may send you a message in the new year once things in the bank have settled down haha!