• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What Pokemon have people caught on Pokemon Go.

ROBSTER 1992

13 hours ago, TMaxxDave said:

Anyone still playing this? I still am doing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep just reached level 29 

• 4 weeks later...

Lv28 using gps joystick but it didn't work the other day when I tried it. Have all of them nearly now. Farfetched was the hardest to find I search all of Asia lol. Halloween event hinderd it.

Android 6.0 marshmellow needed to use it. Download it from Google play then open dev options bt tapping build number 7x. Once open find mock locations and set it to gps joystick.

A tin foil cap stops it rubber banding to the true location. But If you teleport soft ban.  Just spin one stop for 3min and it's fine.  

I threw away my only dragonite it had crap moves and can't find dratini anymore.  San Francisco is the best place for tracking it shows you which stop the pokemon is at. 

But prospect adilade Australia was my favourite place it's full of rares. Spawning in clusters. 

Machop machoke 

Growlith 

Geodude graveler 

Vulpix 

Kangaskan rarest. The others spawn like ratata in uk. 

Manually set the app speeds upto 9999999kph I searched everywhere inc active volcanoes lol. Nothing found tho not even yellow stone.. 

Edited by RCbutcher

My daughters collecting the cards now they are the same cards first released but with new info on the cards updated attacks ect. 

She's already found two full art cards in afew packs. Mega blastoise full art and a brock full art. Plus a charizard reverse shiney. Even I was excited seeing that one. I never did find one back then. 

She's got some swaps too but I don't let her take the good ones to school.  She'd swap them for energy lol. 

I've never felt the need to spoof(gps hack) but if the trading feature doesn't happen then I may just have to so I can get the region locked Pokemon.

I'm currently level 30 with 650k stardust and 130 on the pokedex. I have enough candy to get the last 12 bar geodude who's at 97/125 candy.

btw what teams you guys on?

How much dust lol. I once had 50.000 then used it all on an exegecutor 2400cp i think. 

I take it the app worked for you then lol. Don't worry about staying close to home honestly.  You'll get soft banned anyway and it'll go away after spinning a stop. 

I hear there's lapras all over japan I tried to look the other night but couldn't get the gps joystick to work. I'll try resetting it up. 

Prospect Australia is the best place check it out. I looked last night and had about 20 Growlith and geodudes. They are like pidgey there. Ryhorn too. Tons of uncommons as commons.  

It's ok getting a dragonite but you want it to have hyper beam as it's strong move. 

Mine had the crappest move. 

My venusaur is good tho 12 100 or something at 2000cp.

Oh yeah you'll find 900cp Growlith at prospect evolve and it's a 2200cp. 

I looked today and afew of my pokemon have gained 500cp I have a 2700cp garados but I only had 2200cp max.

1600cp hitmonlee and I know I haven't powerd that and caught them around 1000cp. 

2000cp joltion too I haven't powerd up because it's crap moves. 

Does anyone know why this has happened was it an event or something I missed. Or something I can do again lol. 

That's strange annoying they take cp away too. They should increase things like blastoise and the other two they seem to max out around 2000 at lv28 anyway everybody just uses dragonite 2200-3300cp big cities just have lv10 gyms all really high cp dragonite. 

Once I get my phone back I'll start playing it s again my daughter loves it too and spoofing it let's us keep enough items for her to hit once every 5 tries lol. 

What cp was it I've found 2 in alton towers think 500cp was the best one. 

Alton towers is the best place to get gyms you can take 8 gyms in no time they never go above lv3 lol. And their all  fairly close together. There all yellow atm. I've been going there for 3 days and only see the same two other players on blue team. Hope your not blue lol and it'll take me longer to erase them. It's an easy 10k dust. 

Here's the numbers 

Latitude 

Longitude

Altitude 

We'll hopefully I typed them right lol. Eevee is the most common mon around ther. Bulbasaur is fairly common in one area near a pond too. 

• 4 weeks later...