• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What Pokemon have people caught on Pokemon Go.

ROBSTER 1992

So all the oldies then I lost intrest in pokemon once they started gold edition was it and the new pokemon. The originals are the best as always.  

I've heard some of the real rare cards are getting stupid money these days. 

I had mayb a dozen charizard cards at one point but sold them for £10 each to a woman on the market. Who advertised them for £50 each in 2000 ish. 

Apparantly there's a hacked game somewhere cursed pokemon or something that's an intresting story dunno if it's real tho. 

Edited by RCbutcher

So all the oldies then I lost intrest in pokemon once they started gold edition was it and the new pokemon. The originals are the best as always.  

I've heard some of the real rare cards are getting stupid money these days. 

I had mayb a dozen charizard cards at one point but sold them for £10 each to a woman on the market. Who advertised them for £50 each in 2000 ish. 

Apparantly there's a hacked game somewhere cursed pokemon or something that's an intresting story dunno if it's real tho. 

You should try out Pokemon Go see if you get to like it mate it works on I phones.

Pokemon raised a generation. 

It's memebrilia is worth more than any rare rc. $100,000 lol.

$700 apparantly one charizard card sold for. Original rychu $10k+

I only know the first 150 Inc mewtwo when the first movie dropped was the height of my pokemon obsession lol. I'll leave the game alone tho. Could be addictive. 

Pokemon raised a generation. 

It's memebrilia is worth more than any rare rc. $100,000 lol.

$700 apparantly one charizard card sold for. Original rychu $10k+

Yes the Pokemon cards are worth a lot of money now it's amazing how much some of them are selling for I have some stashed away somewhere.

I only know the first 150 Inc mewtwo when the first movie dropped was the height of my pokemon obsession lol. I'll leave the game alone tho. Could be addictive. 

The Pokemon Go Game is a bit addictive I am on it all the time in my spare time I am getting a bit addictive to it.

There's a trailer for a pokemon movie that looks made for adults right back street gangsta type movie. Is that being made? 

Don't know if that movie is being made mate I wasn't a big fan of the Pokemon Movies I grew up with Pokemon when I was a kid I used to collect Pokemon Cards and also used to play Pokemon Blue, Red, Green and Yellow on the Gameboy Colour.

• Like 1

Here's mine I have caught

Eevee, Pigeot, Pikachu, Hitmonchan, Migmar, Staryu, Nidoran, Gastly, Venonat, Spearow, Raticate, Krabby, Drowzee, Beedrill, Caterpie, Zubat, Electabuzz, Paras, Charmander.

I am level 7 almost level 8.

just caught weedle and evolved it to kakuna.

I am Level 8 now

My favourite Pokemon I have at the moment is Gastly.

Flareon , vaporeon , hypno, clefable kingler, golbat, pidgeot, ninetails, ponyta, nidorino, haunter, seaking, graveler, drowzee, fearow, hitmonlee,
raticate, jynx, seel, oddish, squirtle, jigglypuff, tentacool, nidoran, paras psyduck, onix, venonat, machop, shellder, metapod, diglet poliwag

gastly, voltorb, horsea, bellsprout, pidgeotto, kacuna, magnemite, meowth, abra, staryu, magikarp, sandshrew.

Lvl 14 player 
48km ( im a biker lol so can cheat somewhat)
26 evolved

20 eggs hatched

Edited by Tamiyacowboy
  • Like 1

Flareon , vaporeon , hypno, clefable kingler, golbat, pidgeot, ninetails, ponyta, nidorino, haunter, seaking, graveler, drowzee, fearow, hitmonlee,

raticate, jynx, seel, oddish, squirtle, jigglypuff, tentacool, nidoran, paras psyduck, onix, venonat, machop, shellder, metapod, diglet poliwag

gastly, voltorb, horsea, bellsprout, pidgeotto, kacuna, magnemite, meowth, abra, staryu, magikarp, sandshrew.

Lvl 14 player 

48km 

26 evolved

20 eggs hatched

That's a lot you have caught mate.

Lvl 14 player 

26 evolved

20 eggs hatched

What bike you got mate.

Level 23

pokedex seen 85 caught 85

strongest Pokemon is a 1750cp lapras from a 10k egg

strongest evolved Pokemon is a 1400cp slowbro 

Eevee, Pigeot, Pikachu, Hitmonchan, Migmar, Staryu, Nidoran, Gastly, Venonat, Spearow, Raticate, Krabby, Drowzee, Beedrill, Caterpie, Zubat, Electabuzz, Paras, Charmander.

Just caught a weedle.

So I have Weedle , Kakuna and Beedrill.

Lvl 14 player 

26 evolved

20 eggs hatched

You have Onix that's my Favourite Pokemon.

Caught a Rattata so now I have Rattata and Raticate.

Two of my eggs hatched I got a Charmander and Sandshrew.

I now have two Charmanders I caught one when I first started playing Pokemon Go.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked it out now and it's very good it could change gaming I've been saying ages I want a Google maps driving game. This is a step in the right direction.

Best one so far is a jynx cp70 lol. 

Have 19 stops within a mile tho I think that's good plus 4 gyms. 

The movie I spoke of is nothing like the cartoons it's a propper actors and cgi pokemon real sleazy vibe to it. Looking at pokemon fighting like we view dog fighting. But the trailer has been on youtube for years now and nothing. I hope they do make it. 

Found a mortal combat series too which was very good. And a fallout one. 

Only pokemon I caught outside was staryu which I got two of. 

Drousy spawns mostly at my house, zubat. 

Haunter has been seen and jynx but I caught jynx today.  

What do you find at home?