• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbywing Max 10 ESC

capri-boy

19 hours ago, mydoddy69 said:

Yours dosent have that wire I circled on it tho so did you unplug it or was it just not there ? 

Checked and mine didn't come with that wire, the manual with it also does not show or mention the wire. 

28 minutes ago, Jforce said:

Checked and mine didn't come with that wire, the manual with it also does not show or mention the wire. 

Cheers fella, would appear then it has had an update since its first release maybe ? .. Which then makes me think there will be new motors on the horizon maybe ? 

5 hours ago, Jforce said:

Would be nice if they sensored these or set up that kind of wire from earlier to go in a standard sensor port on the motors.

My sensored esc saved my motor a few times from melting :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2016 at 11:32, mydoddy69 said:

Cheers fella, would appear then it has had an update since its first release maybe ? .. Which then makes me think there will be new motors on the horizon maybe ? 

Just got another MAX10 from MS and it has the thermal protection cable, also had a card in the box saying "Now the MAX10 SCT has Motor Thermal Protection" 

Don't think they have released a motor with the thermal protection port on yet though?

• Like 1