• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my savvy flux build..starts page5......

evssv

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, evssv said:

:rolleyes:....aint used since the first run....I`ve adjusted the 2nd gear shift point and fixed the pull start......last oct 31st.:rolleyes:....not tested it yet.....:lol:

I no how feel most if not all of mine hasn't been run while

Edited by Malcs RC
  • Like 1

On 10/30/2016 at 18:22, evssv said:

nothing spectacular 

this one mate.

after 1min 34 i think, the car wasnt moving but it was making sort of a high pitch moise.

Edited by froggy8

1 minute ago, froggy8 said:

it sounds lie its going really fast but in fact, its going really, really slow :D 

I`ve adjusted the shift point....I hope.:rolleyes:..as u gota take the top off the centre diff and pull the gears apart..not a 5 min job:doh:...so ineed to go test it soon....

4 minutes ago, evssv said:

I`ve adjusted the shift point....I hope.:rolleyes:..as u gota take the top off the centre diff and pull the gears apart..not a 5 min job:doh:...so ineed to go test it soon....

sorry mate, just looked funny lol

you sorted it out on october and you still havent tested it yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

soooo froggy has bought the 5.2cc out of this......:good:.......and seeing as its a sweet roller still...:yes:....its gonna go brushless now I thk......:hahadance:......so jus ordered this http://monarchmodels.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_41_47_65&products_id=1134

and I`ll need to replace the crap stock cheese one for the hd one here... https://www.modelsport.co.uk/index.php?product_id=33370&gclid=Cj0KCQiAgZTRBRDmARIsAJvVWAsaNargN_caPTusC6Ksh7VmEmJbaNvAAO1nNaUJou3BHvjK7G6evZ8aAkVaEALw_wcB

then I`ll need a flux motor plate and a motor mount......then fab up sum lipo boxes on each side......job done!:yes:!