• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

buggy ordered

Money spent went for the hyper vs  now the waiting game.just got to decide on fuel, went to local shop they only sold model technics big bang  nothing else ,  if I wont different fuel I need to get from MSport.

On 4 May 2016 at 13:58, jimmer7 said:

Money spent went for the hyper vs  now the waiting game.just got to decide on fuel, went to local shop they only sold model technics big bang  nothing else ,  if I wont different fuel I need to get from MSport.

Nice one :thumbsup: I've been looking at these for a while 

I use and like M/T Big Bang fuel used it for years its the older model technics (yellow colour)stuff that was really oily and messy 

I have the hyper .21 tq2, it certainly well built!!! Have given it some serious punishment over the BMX track where I live and it's never broke or failed YET!! Only items I have changed or upgraded so far are the tyres and put in a 6v 1800mah hump pack. Although I am thinking on changing air filter as standard item seems to catch on brake lever alot.

56 minutes ago, jimmer7 said:

How you getting on with the baja

I love it..:wub:.....on my 4th can of fuel now.so a good 17ltrs I put through it since xmas...:yes:..and almost used up that 747 u gave me with it....also spent a fair bit on upgrades aswell.....:yes:.....jus refitted the stock pipe as my pred keeps killing the hose as its the incorrect header so will get a decent one soon....:good: