• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Large Scale Vinyl Body Wraps

Mad_Dog22

I'm looking at getting a custom vinyl wrap for my Losi 5ive T and was wondering who the best people are to do them that ship to the UK for a reasonable price.

Also, how easy are they to apply and what colour under coat should I use?

Or is it easier to paint them?

The design would be something along the lines of the pictures attached

Thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Mad_Dog22

Those you show, the grass track cars, are all sign written not using vinyl....  Very much against the grain using vinyl in this space!  I had my race car done by a guy, all hand painted with a stick to steady himself, absolutely amazing stuff!  

38 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Those you show, the grass track cars, are all sign written not using vinyl....  Very much against the grain using vinyl in this space!  I had my race car done by a guy, all hand painted with a stick to steady himself, absolutely amazing stuff!  

I know they are painted, I help fix them when they get smashed up lol (and they are for banger racing)

I would prefer one painted but don't know of anyone that can do sign writing on rc's

8 minutes ago, Mad_Dog22 said:

I know they are painted, I help fix them when they get smashed up lol (and they are for banger racing)

I would prefer one painted but don't know of anyone that can do sign writing on rc's

Neither do I... If you find anyone...

Reach out to outlaw graphics on here, he's pretty handy at the custom paint jobs! :) 

Fitted by my son it's his car this is his second year in class 2 

Don't know if the guy that printed these could do anything scaled down for RC and he's flat out buisy the new season has just started 

Screenshot_2016-03-01-20-10-05.png

Edited by andy and dan