• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hobbywing multifunction program card

EvilSalty

Hi guys,

Would appreciate a little help here... I'm stumped.

Am trying to connect Hobbywing multi-function program card to my pc using the Hobbywing usb link software but it doesn't connect. I think it should say connecting to pc when running the usb link software and plugging in in via usb cable, however it just says "Hobbywing PB-3.2.19" on the box.

I am able to connect the box the my xerun 120a v2.1 esc and update the settings of the esc, but as it has very old firmware there aren't many settings. can't flash the firmware until the box connects to the PC.

What am i doing wrong?

Have downloaded the software, extracted with winrar, run in admin mode (windows 7 64 bit). Have re-installed, restarted etc...

I know the box works as it is borrowed and recently used, but the usb cable is mine. Gives power so don't think this is a problem.

Hobbywing software is not in demo mode. It has all fields blank and no options in the dropdown for available firmware options. Database version is blank. The green light at the bottom of the screen does not light up to say the box is connected.

Any ideas?