• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

New project cc-01 tamiya unimog 425

bobisox2

Can't say that I do, sorry. Are you sure you'd want one though? It would be quite heavy unless made from very thin aluminium, in which case it would be quite weak.

How about a tarpaulin instead? You could put a couple of odd-shaped pieces of Styrofoam on the loadbed and stretch the tarpaulin over them to make it look like it is laden with something, and the weight penalty would be minimal.

• Like 1

Can't say that I do, sorry. Are you sure you'd want one though? It would be quite heavy unless made from very thin aluminium, in which case it would be quite weak.

How about a tarpaulin instead? You could put a couple of odd-shaped pieces of Styrofoam on the loadbed and stretch the tarpaulin over them to make it look like it is laden with something, and the weight penalty would be minimal.

I didn't think about that lol ill have a look in to that thank you for your ideas I am always up for ideas if anybody got some

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good! I wonder if there is a way the big brass support straps at the bottom couldn't be hidden under the loadbed somehow, with small holes for the superstructure to pass through?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...