• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hsp 1/24 crawler. £49 shipped.

RCbutcher

I brought the orlandoo hunter but I'm struggling to build it lol. I'll admit it I rushed and drilled the chassis wrong. The axles look skewed once attached.  So I've orderd another chassis and I'll try again. 

But I wanted another micro crawler to go along side it. Losi trail trekka or ftx ibex was the contenders but I found the hsp later. Looking around afew rccrawler guys say it's a good little crawler. Some even go as far saying better than the losi. I doubt that and will never know since the trail trekka is getting listed used for £150+

The guy who built the orlandoo hunter 1/35 has released a ladder chassis for the hsp and losi he says but a bangood review says it doesn't fit the losi.  So ????? we'll see. Search this thread title for his thread showing the chassis and his unimog body he wants to make in 1/24 and 1/35. 

Brass frame for 1/24 LOSI & HSP Crawler

I can't paste links but Google that it will show up. This guy is doing lots in the micro crawling scene. Check out his youtube channel if intrested. I know one of his videos is called. 

Installing d90 to 1/24 chassis 

Mayb the chassis used in that video is the chassis he's put out for the 1/24 crawlers. Mayb his axles will follow.  

I heard the battery in the hsp is junk, another guy said it started to melt on charge.  I will becarful and swap to a 2s asap.  

My daughter will use one I'll use the other.  Who gets what is undecided atm. 

Edited by RCbutcher