• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya TT02-T

ollietheox

Anyone know if the tt02t chassis is the same as the tt02 standard?   Been looking for something to build with the intention of running it with the daughter.  The TT02T Sand Shaker seems reasonably priced and if its just a standard tto2 chassis, I may be tempted to by the required kit to convert it to drift or something?

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas on this?

The TT-02T is the same chassis but with a few different parts to make it more off-road, from what I can work out it's a slightly different springs, bumpers, wheels and tyres. The shock tower is a different colour but I can't find another part number listed. The chassis, gear box, arms and shafts are all exactly the same part numbers. I hope that helps. 

• Thanks 1

Its a good little truck! My only critisism with it is that in order to miss the wheels the body sits higher then the chassis so from the side it looks poo.

Drives well though as standard and i like how it comes eith oil filled shocks and brushless esc

As above it is a tt02 tub but has a few difftent parts to lift it and accomodate larger wheels.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Didn't get round to mentioning, but I eventually bit the bullet and got one.  Not bad so far.  Put my SkyRc brushless combo in, and so far its running pretty sweet.  Daughter loves it too, so that's always a bonus.  Keep her busy while I'm swearing at my nitros.

• Like 1

Didn't get round to mentioning, but I eventually bit the bullet and got one.  Not bad so far.  Put my SkyRc brushless combo in, and so far its running pretty sweet.  Daughter loves it too, so that's always a bonus.  Keep her busy while I'm swearing at my nitros.

Get some pics up please!!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 Neo