• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Extra Life 24hr Live Stream

Thunderwolf

Hi guys, probably noticed i've not been around for awhile.

well here is why:

over the last few months i've been helping out with games for a 24 hour live stream, playing several game over the space of 24 hours.

totally forgot to post this earlier as we are now several hours into the stream but if anyone is interested, the link is below.

http://www.twitch.tv/officialgoodguygamers

the charity helps hospitals buy equipment that is aimed for helping kids with various illnesses, operations and their general health. feel free to watch the stream, but if you feel like donating (and myself and the whole of The Good Guy Gamers would be very happy if you did) you can find a link in the description below the live stream. you will find a list of the games we will be playing in the same place. please note that the times listed are in EST so add 5 hours for the uk times :)

you will find me jumping in and out of the stream through out the remaining hours using variations of PimpLippy and Thunderwolf usernames in case you wanted to see how badly i suck.

at time of typing, we are 8/9 hours into the stream.

hope some of you will at least check it out and if you do please say hi. we aren't a big group, but i've come to call many of the members my friends, so while they are mostly raising money for kid in america, i don't mind, its important to them, which makes it important to me as well.

hope to see you there ;)

stream is going well if anyone was wondering.

the group is giving away a copy of Fallout 4 on your choice of console (be that PS4, Xbox One, or PC) so long as 2 conditions are met.

1. the donations got over the groups goal of $500

2. in order to be in the raffle, you need to donate $15 or more with #GGG15 in the comments

you can donate here, make sure we have a way to contact you (put msuk and you username so i know you are from the forum or something), so basicaly, abit fo time and about £10 for a good chance of winning a fallout 4 copy.