• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*ALL SOLD ELSEWHERE* 2x Nitros's and some 1/5 parts

scatteh316

Selling off some old stuff, I'e do the description now and post the pictures later.

Hot Bodies Lightning 1/8th buggy - Found in the shed, some rust but everything moves freely, receiver box lid and shell is missing, no roto start so can't attempt to start it, turning the engine over by hand reveals great compression, servo's tested and they work, no receiver but has a transmitter. Would make a good fixer-up-a as doesn't need that many parts... could make a cheap fix or a base for a cheap brushless conversion? - £60 shipped

CEN MG10 - Also found in the shed, very clean considering where it's been kept, missing receiver box lid and front drive shafts and front bumper and a shell, wheel hub bushings need replacing, engine runs as I've started it but needs a tune, servo's tested and they work, receiver and transmitter included. Would also be a cheap fix as I've found all the parts for £25 shipped ( Minus a shell ) - £50 shipped

King Motor 30.5 engine - This is my original engine from my X2, after around 6 tanks the piston pin bearing decided to blow and it took out the piston and head, the crank case and stuffed crank are fine, I was planning on bolting an ESP head kit to it but ended up getting a G320 instead. This will be sold as a long block. - £40 shipped

2 Bolt 30cc HY Engine - This was used as spare engine, originally from a Maverick Blackout MT, it had a new ring fitted and has done 4-5 tank on that ring before it was replaced with a G320. Needs a clutch, choke lever, spark plug. Good reliable work horse engine. - £60 shipped

Stock King Motor X2 Air filer & Gas Cap - Removed them as they're orange and don't match the rest of the truck. - £15 for both shipped

Clone side pipe - This was cut and then welded although the weld joint was bodged and leaks so could do with a spot of weld adding here and there. - £10 shipped

Stock X2 clutch housing - Yours for the price of postage

Stock King Motor Baja Bead Locks - Yours for the price of postage

r94qz9.jpg

dunn9.jpg

1625xz8.jpg

35hfdie.jpg

Now being completely honest and with xmas coming up I really want these gone so prices are not fixed so please offer if you have a price in mind

Money sent via paypal

All items will be sent tracked and buyer will be emailed a picture of the receipt.

Edited by scatteh316

On 21 November 2015 11:54:11, scatteh316 said:

Received matey.... Both items posted :D

Why bs folk an not keep us upto date?

Pipe now arrived but was posted 02-12-15

• Like 1

On 11/26/2015, 11:39:55, phathippie said:

hey there im intrested in the hotbodies anychance its still for sale?
if so can you provide some more pictures please

Ordered the hot bodies and paid with paypal. Nothing was sent and I'm having to claim the paypal money back.

• 53HRA locked this topic