• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Limited edition Speed Freaks Scoobie (LARGE) 05518 No 67 of 500

pug=309

Ah, i muss read your message, sorry.   Those are not 1 offs as he has made more than one, but i get your point, still i cant let it go for that, im sorry bud

Thanks

Allan

Postage, im not sure, the price, well that has to be £250. Sorry, as ive said before, when i first posted this i was in need of some cash, now im not so i dont really need to sell it so he price has to right for me.

I hope you understand that.

thanks

Allan

lol had to be right up in north too with my luck..

that is a 5 and half hour drive from where i live so a 11 hour journey in total and 80 pounds fuel 

unfortunately for £250 i just cant afford it

will cost me around £80 on fuel,

food and snack £10

&&&& 10 hours or drive

would consider the drive for 200.... if you ever need the cash and could do with the 200 let me know...

.....if im ever up there and sometimes i am i will give you 250 for it....

hope to speak to you soon mate. sorry i couldn't give you the one you wanted. thanks for your reply

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate 

is there any possibilities you can post this and will pay for the costs??? With extra bubble wrap, box ect and shipping it should be around £50. i do know of someone who had one shipped to him and it arrived fine he did sell it for around 200 i just missed out on the deal as i heard about it to late.

Thank You

Ill get a quote for postage if you like, but if im posting this will have to be listed on ebay to protect both of us, this will all increase the price as it will still not be sold for less that what i ave already stated and im not paying to post it to you.  If your fine with that then ill come back with a quote for you.

thanks

Allan

Hi, ok ill get a price for postage and get back to you, those are not scratches, i think its from the molding process, air from the resin, its cast upside down so any air will not appear on the car surface, once its out the mold the bottom is sanded a bit to give a flat surface though i could be wrong, the marks are under the paint and sticker, im sure there are pictures available of others to show that or you could ask that person you know who had one.

Thanks

Allan

Ok bud, trying to find a suitable box to pack it in before i weigh it for price, ill try to be ad fast as i can, if i can find what i need ill just buy one off ebay, ill try to get you this quote asap

Allan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...