• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

losi 8 3.0,losi e conversion, artr.

the watchman

Hi and thanks for looking, i have decided to sell my immaculate losi 8e, the buggy has been used for one race day only, early this year i bought the kit fully intending on going back racing but ive just not had the time :sly: its sat on a shelf since gathering dust so its up for grabs.

the losi is a nitro thats had the losi e conversion fitted, it also comes with a viper vtx8 esc and program card, superb esc and runs nice and cool, only ever run on 4s, sensored turnigy track star 1900kv motor, savox on the steering, brand new bulldog body and a used jconcepts inc, 4x sets of wheels/tyres, spirals, bowties, aka's all used for one race, so as new.

i built the buggy from new to the losi manual spec and is still in this set up, its not even been stripped once as its not needed it after one race day, about 1hrs use in total, it comes with some spares inc 2x 7600 black magic lipos which give about 30/35 mins run time, these were expensive to buy but fit the battery tray perfectly, they have been sat on storage charge.

any questions just pm me and im open to serious sensible offers, paypal or cash on collection please,

Edited by the watchman

Would you sell the roller on its own? No electrics, no servo's, no conversion kit, etc.Kind regards.

Yes I'd be willing to do that, pm me a offer if you like, I still have the original box with a brand new body unpainted, engine mounts etc etc, basicly everything in the nitro kit except for the clutch, flywheel, clutch bell.

Yes I'd be willing to do that, pm me a offer if you like, I still have the original box with a brand new body unpainted, engine mounts etc etc, basicly everything in the nitro kit except for the clutch, flywheel, clutch bell.

Think your messages are full?

What would you want for it? Send me a PM.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

Buggy now sold as roller, cheers.

Esc

Motor. As combo sold

Savox servo 40 posted brand new.

Lipos 50 posted had 2 charges max

All still available, please pm me offers.

Edited by the watchman