• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Crawling in northeast

If there is any new crawlers out there and you want to get out join the Yorkshire and tees hardcore rc crawlers on Facebook

We go out atleast once a week on a evening and anyone is welcome to join us

We go to Osmotherley, carlton bank, north gare beach and anywhere else we find we also have a private site at leeming bar on an empty industrial plot owned by my employer i have the keys for. That we have made a crawler course on plus there is about 1 acre off flat dirt that is great for fast buggies

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 31/08/2015 at 15:39, rawalker666 said:

If there is any new crawlers out there and you want to get out join the Yorkshire and tees hardcore rc crawlers on Facebook

We go out atleast once a week on a evening and anyone is welcome to join us

We go to Osmotherley, carlton bank, north gare beach and anywhere else we find we also have a private site at leeming bar on an empty industrial plot owned by my employer i have the keys for. That we have made a crawler course on plus there is about 1 acre off flat dirt that is great for fast buggies

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Hi, i know this post is a bit old but im up in Gateshead and have bben in the crawler hobby for about a year and a half. I would love to go trailing sometime but because of work ties i can only get out on a Sunday. It would be great if i could hook up with you guys to go trailing if thats ok with you. 
Dave