• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Ebay bits. traxxas slash 4x4 parts, losi 8t parts, slash 2wd lunsford pins too.

RCbutcher

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK%3AME%3ALNLK%3AMESX

Mt rc draws are over flowing so I thought stuff it and listed the new parts taken from my rally and some losi tat I had lying around.

Everything slash related is brand new.

Traxxas slash 2wd titanium hinge pins ther too.

Edited by RCbutcher

Here's a link to one item you should be able to click see sellers other items from here.

Mayb it's Bcos I'm in mobile mode view?

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Traxxas-slash-lunsford-titanium-hinge-pins-for-2wd-traxxas-/181842742246?nav=SELLING_ACTIVE

Lol I know I list for the minimum price I would accept.

Tbh I wanted to list the drive shafts and shocks a little higher but wanted to under cut everyone else lol. Fairly happy with the prices tho. The itro pipe blew me away.

All that's left is the slipper and drive shaft now. Plus the alloy caps since buyer hasn't paid.

No froggy mate those losi bits are from you lol. Just have the engine and chassis left.

I need to find out if that engine is compatible with any others then target them with it for spares.