• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1:1 Motorbikers

HYPER-BOY

24 minutes ago, evssv said:

Yeah we always keep it sensible :whistling:.......and it only goes as  fast as u want it to:naughty:

I rarely see 3 figures these days but I did get a bit silly at one point. I can truly declare that a Givi box is safe and secure at 140mph :ssh:

Edited by MissT
Spelling

32 minutes ago, evssv said:

:lol:.I sum times have to pik up the samples...yes wee  samples....:rolleyes:..from the 4 local doc surgerys in bath. .:yes:..I jus hope  they never leak in my box :crying::crying:....or it'll  smell like a old peoples home:puke::puke:

Now I have to know- what's the strangest thing you've carried?

6 minutes ago, MissT said:

I rarely see 3 figures these days but I did get a bit silly at one point. I can truly declare that a Givi box is safe and secure at 140mph :ssh:

Naughty girl. ..:nono:.....;)......yeah I've  come to a stop only to find my box open :doh:....luckey  nothing missing  each time :heh:.....

Edited by evssv

2 minutes ago, MissT said:

Now I have to know- what's the strangest thing you've carried?

Ahh.....sumones ashes I thk is the strangest . ....:o.....I take random things all  the time though .....things people  forgot. :rolleyes:....keys. ..passports. ....money. ......and I  carry stuff  which I dont even know what itis sumtimes. ....:yes:

2 minutes ago, evssv said:

Ahh.....sumones ashes I thk is the strangest . ....:o.....I take random things all  the time though .....things people  forgot. :rolleyes:....keys. ..passports. ....money. ......and I  carry stuff  which I dont even know what itis sumtimes. ....:yes:

I know how it works. I've seen Transporter 1, 2 & 3! :D

• Like 1

I test ride a zx12r ninja once :yes:...this one

zx12r001zx12r004-1

zx12r002-1

...holy mother of God it was a beast of a bike. .....it had a dyno print out  .....172bhp@the wheel. .and I thk almost  100 odd ft lb of torque..:faintthud:...it was in moorses in weston.....I was looking for a new work bike and stopped off in there one afternoon and it caught my instantly. ....  ..shop owner came over. ...."nice init. ....".....me..":droolingeyes:......."...him.......".wanna test ride it now?".....me....."....:yes:..:insane:......."......wow.....what a bike. ......totally  unadulterated  raw power  ..but inall honesty  it would of made a terrible  work bike. ..fun..:naughty:.but terrible. ..so I passed on it inthe end.......my k3 gixer thou had 165bhp an that was scary. ....But such a stunning bike ...

gg011gg013gg015gg009

..........but that was stripped of the  nice bits then  sold as I couldn't  justify  my sv and this sitting there most of the year unused. .....so it went :(....

Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

I'm going to sell the car and get another bike just so I can join in this conversation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do it..i sold my car to buy,tax mot and insure my bike for the year and still had change,, i only ride a dt 125r though but thats plenty fast enough for me as it is,not quite had 100 out of it but at 95mph for 2stroke 125 is decent enough i think,55cb53934468965d16803efa874c980b.jpg power valves have been locked open,full engine rebuild and its now got a full new dep exhaust system that was £290 alone :o
ive since had indicators fitted too as the bike only had a daytime mot due to no indicators :@ best thing ive do e selling my car to fund this :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, yoodoo said:

Those ZX6's look decent bikes , just looking on fleebay now.

J

Mine's comfy and fast enough for me. It also does 180 miles to a tank! Everything is easy to get hold of. My front brakes are upgraded (the old ones corroded) The suspension has been refurbished too. In fact almost everything has been off at some point :rolleyes:

Edited by MissT
Spelling

My scooter has a daylight mot because the little flasher on the dash for the indicators doesn't work. All the lights work though, and I ride it day and night anyway (weather permitting!)

2 minutes ago, MissT said:

My scooter has a daylight mot because the little flasher on the dash for the indicators doesn't work. All the lights work though, and I ride it day and night anyway (weather permitting!)

Wow that's a proper minor point to fail it on, well, restrict the usage at least. That's just a bulb isn't it? I suppose these days it's a new console needed.:banghead:

10 minutes ago, MissT said:

Wow...thats anal to the max:rolleyes:..my mot man let's things slide. ....:whistling:..aslong  as it not dangerous. ....

16 minutes ago, MissT said:

Mine's comfy and fast enough for me. It also does 180 miles to a tank! Everything is easy to get hold of. My frint brakes are upgraded (the old ones corroded) The suspension has been refurbished too. In fact almost everything has been off at some point :rolleyes:

Why reg isit? ?I'm guessing late  90's....98.....

12 minutes ago, Smoothybb said:

Wow that's a proper minor point to fail it on, well, restrict the usage at least. That's just a bulb isn't it? I suppose these days it's a new console needed.:banghead:

In fact it was the circuit board inside that was corroded.