• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Turnigy tz4 / sinohobby mini q3

Racingben

• 2 weeks later...

Just seems myself an abrath_1200 on here run em, best too place your order with couple upgrade :good:

I've got one too, brushless version with diffs. So far its held up remarkably well considering I tried to drive it round our offroad track! The main weakness I've found is the tyres, which wear fast and don't stay on the rims even with proper tyre glue. When they fly off they go a long way and you have to search under the sofa for them! I'd suggest some spares.

That said I might be selling mine in the near future - I've pre-ordered a Carisma GT24B and only really need one tiny stupidly quick car. But the Carisma isn't out yet and until I try it I can't say for sure which I'll want to keep.

Edited by Si Coe

I've got one too, brushless version with diffs. So far its held up remarkably well considering I tried to drive it round our offroad track! The main weakness I've found is the tyres, which wear fast and don't stay on the rims even with proper tyre glue. When they fly off they go a long way and you have to search under the sofa for them! I'd suggest some

I Use kyosho & pn racing tyre tape on all my mini z's, amz(brushless) an tz4 not one issue once rim an tyre clean before fitting.

As upgrades

Steel cvds

Alloy nuts(spacer for front hubs)

Kyosho tyres