• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Durango Dex210 Rtr bundle Rc Race Buggy

flux

Team Durango dex210 good condition only used a few times around the garden . Was going to used at the local club this summer but due to a job change i won't be able to make it , this is a perfect bundle  for any body wanting to start racing off road 

The car it's self is in good condition it does have a few scrapes on the underside of the chassis and on the front arms but it's only light and does not affect it and the rear tires don't have much tread left on them but will include them as there are good for a spot of bashing round the local playing field 

It will also come with the remote with a set of Battery in it , the charger and two lipo battery's so you can use it straight away 

Also included is a tube of spare parts that came with when I purchased it , a new set of rims and tires and all the parts to convert it to rear motor as well as all the cable to charge the battery and the ones that came with it 

Preferably local pickup but I am willing to post for the right price 

for other infomation and pics

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111714162817?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

open to offers

• 4 weeks later...