• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Job Lot, Selling up. Losi 8T. Vorza. lipos ( UPDATE ) Split

Banjo

( UPDATE BACK FROM HOLIDAY SPLITTING POSTING )Hi Everyone, Banjo here. selling up due to heading to morocco in a couple weeks time and will be there for a few months and when i'm back i'll be moving into largescale. Selling everything as a job lot as dont have the time to split and post, so everything thing listed is included in the price at the bottom, due to so much stuff it is collection only, any questions or more info fire away, or ask for my contact no and give me a call, im in kings lynn norfolk. 

1st up is all my lipos, 4 brand new turnigy nano's, had about 8 cycles hardly used. 1 turnigy blue, 2 cycles. and two zippys had around 30. also included is all three chargers pictured including leads and included is the carry case ive modified to fit the lipos in so they dont get banged around too much when travelling. 

rgz5cr.jpg

Mt0Q6B.jpg

vKdLCU.jpg

fVetrk.jpg

(((All 7 lipos pictured including 2 chargers, leads, psu and the lipo case. 4 nanos are hardly used and bought from powerpeak rc @ 43

Edited by Banjo
  • Like 2

Thought you were going to take the Vorza to Morocco with you bud. That beast is sweet :)

Froggy8 may possibly be interested in some of the bits off the Losi.

Daz.

I was going to, but im taking too cases as is it, if it doesnt sell by the time i go i might have to try and take it with me, although 3km away from where im staying theres a LHS :thumbsup:   Had lots of messages about the Losi. If i dont get any interest in the rest ill split the losi with the diff kit and few spares  :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...