• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Hellfire,Tamiya Avante,Shumacher big 6, Hyper 9 and more

stulee666

Hi guys

having a clearout and i'll be listing a few rc's this week so keep your eye out

first up my hellfire 

in very good condition with a fresh trophy body and new rear wing has a works b2 motor that has bags of power will need tx/rx to complete has a few spares inc original shell and it has been fitted with a new rear diff recently .

Hi guys

next up is my hyper 9,i bought it off a forum member a while back thinking it would be a cheap car but i was way off!

all that is left of that chassis is the front diff and suspension arms everything else is brand new as can be seen in the pics and the spares package is vast with it easily enough to build another one. It has a go motor that is strong but needs a tune two sets of new wheels and tyres new shell traxxas 2.4ghz tx/rx etc it's cost me a fortune.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

mnTIBkn.jpg

OnEptXJ.jpg

24HtH18.jpg

FyrYHEQ.jpg

q1am0sB.jpg

dRSPtKo.jpg

BqerDm7.jpg

0E1nfcM.jpg

qarehB8.jpg

Edited by stulee666
  • Like 1

Hi 

i'm letting my avante go now as it's not getting displayed or run at the minute,it was restored a couple of years ago and is mint 

it will come as a roller with servo but i do have the original esc and technigold motor that i'd included at extra cost.

offers around

• Like 3

Hi guys

next up is my big 6 nitro quite rare now especially in this condition 

the main car has the thunder tiger 21 motor and the 3speed box etc along with some hop ups like alloy shocks, the second car (black) is a spare rolling chassis with single speed box and the only major components missing are the engine and engine mount.

also included is a very hard to get clear shell uncut and a mdf carry box that one car fits in,it wants finishing and a lick of paint but it s handy to keep it in being 1/6 scale.

it starts and runs but needs tuning and due to the size of it and the amount of stuff it will be collection only i'm affraid

offers around

• Like 2

Fairly certain you're not allowed to post adult material on this forum ????

That is a beauty. Time to check the bank.

Edited by robbhaze