• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Nitro to Electric conversion - Mugen MBX6t - Stuck!

HYPER-BOY

Bought a conversion kit for the MBX6 (buggy might I add) on the off chance it fits the Truggy MBX6t.

The instructions don't make much sense to myself, might just be me to be honest or the kit just doesn't fit.

Quick question really for someone that knows.

Is the Buggy and Truggy chassis massively different? - Obv one is longer than the other but are the mounting points all the same, this has me stumped.

Probably a daft question but thought I'd ask before the kit goes up for sale!

2310012.jpg

If the spur gear size is different on the buggy and truggy, then the highs if the duff will need to be taken into account, I'm taking this of my experience of using the Hong nor x1 crt chassis a x1 cr conversion kit, I had to use the middle different off the cr for mine,

right. scan though here u till u see the diff/motor mount pics. ..it should help.... http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/191236-my-hyper-75-brushless-buildpic-heavy/

Thanks mate, I managed to retro fit it yesterday.  Seems like it will work quite well.  Tray is quite small though so I think one end might need to be 'doctored' :)

Thanks mate, I managed to retro fit it yesterday. Seems like it will work quite well. Tray is quite small though so I think one end might need to be 'doctored' :)

most go with the losi 8ight tray. only 10 quid from je or model sport. ...these r big enuff for most 5 - 6s lipo bricks plus they have a esc mount on the end and 3 straps rather then 2......I used one on me hyper build. .had to trim the end a bit to clear the lower rear arm but no biggey Edited by evssv