• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone going to this model show this year?

KYOSHOKEV

Was just about to ask do I need tickets in advance? And same with the camping? was waiting on the weather really.

I won't be racing either just bashing and little one the same he's probably gonna bring his maverick ion we probably won't be bashing long as not got a lot of batteries at the moment.

Can you just turn up and buy ticket. Also can I bring my slash along for a quick bash round the track or you have to signup before.

Am only an hour away and like to look at the boats ......might bring a wad of cash if there's anything for sale .

As above you needed to book in to use the track ect but booking in is now closed but welcome to come along and say hello to everyone bud

Cheers Kevin

Oh right fair enough my own fault for leaving it till last min, was waiting on the weather to see what it's like as we was gonna camp the Saturday and it's his first time didn't wanna put him off if it was chucking it down.