• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my super mt4g3 build.....

Mike just be careful you don't make this too rigid or the arms start snapping all the time :( been there done that myself ..

Result from Rob on the chassis fella I bet you well chuffed ;)

Looking really good this mate

Mike just be careful you don't make this too rigid or the arms start snapping all the time :( been there done that myself ..

Result from Rob on the chassis fella I bet you well chuffed ;)

Looking really good this mate

I ain't gonna use the ally arms I got from turok007. ....I leave em plastic. ...not sure if I need to run a brace with this chassis though. .Yeah rob sorted me right out! !..was proably easyer to send me a new one then mess around drilling holes. ...I finished at 2 am this morning. .lol!!..

looking good Mike, coming together nicely, the nitrile O' rings are a good touch, I like this open plan layout

Cheers. .looks more like a proper rc now without that plastic tub all over it. ....need to chk me box of goodies tomorrow before I go ordering stuff. ...which I might already have....I start me st4g3 build once thus is done..

so we now have rear hubs all mounted up sweet. ..no play... 20150825_181535_zpsrnenuuyx.jpg..fr axles /hubs aswell.. 20150825_172841_zpstwnptdkx.jpg..shimmed out most of the play all round...got sum big bores but not so sure of them tbh...only bashing will tell. ...I have a spare set of stock ones jus incase. ... 20150825_185658_zpscmalkvso.jpg

so we now have rear hubs all mounted up sweet. ..no play... 20150825_181535_zpsrnenuuyx.jpg..fr axles /hubs aswell.. 20150825_172841_zpstwnptdkx.jpg..shimmed out most of the play all round...got sum big bores but not so sure of them tbh...only bashing will tell. ...I have a spare set of stock ones jus incase. ... 20150825_185658_zpscmalkvso.jpg