• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Savage 3.5 & FLUX Spares & Savage FLUX 5T

Philljohndavis

Savage 3.5 & FLUX Spares & Savage FLUX 5T

Regrettably and I do say that with a heavy heart all of my RC collection has to be sold due to emigration (can't take it with me). Those of you with a keen eye would see that I have tried to sell this stuff before,(link below) but ended up just keeping it in a hope that the time would come that I would get to use it again, two years later with a 7 Month old baby I'm starting the get over the fact that none of this stuff will see the light of day again.

The Savage 3.5 didn't see much use as seen by the pictures!

The FLUX parts mainly TVP's, HD bones & HD Hex Cups are used but again very light use.

Engine has been used but not overly often as this was my first car (Bar a Rush Evo) it's sustained some light damage but still holds great compression, this was tested two years ago and still runs but I feel it's running a little rich but I've been out of the nitro game for a really long while now.

Plastic parts seen below are used so will have usual scuffs and marks but will generally clean up okay.

The Plastic parts that look new are new and never used.

The Savage 5T was my project and I got it completed, well I never actually ran it just looked at it. the only thing that has been done with this is it has been built and stored. it currently has a HPI FLUX motor (same as Mamba Monster and the Official Castle Mamba Monster ESC) as this was the best combo at the time. I will be willing to split the Motor and ESC if required but I will not be splitting the rest of the car. In regards to the Savage 5T I don't have a set price I've been out of this hobby for so long prices may have plummeted then again they may not have. So at this point I will take offers because it is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. The rest of my items i will put a guide price but again I'm predominately wanting offers.

Formality's/Terms: None of this stuff will be returnable due to the nature of this hobby I cannot offer any warranty for any of the kit I sell here so by at your own risk. By purchasing goods from me you're automatically accepting my terms.

Those of you with a keen eye: http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/174166-fs-savage-35-flux-spares-newused/#entry1769544

Okay so now on to the pictures.

Any further Questions or Uncertainties please feel free to post (Related only) or PM.

In aid of not uploading masses of images to MSUK's website I have made an IMGUR Album see link below:

http://imgur.com/a/CxvpP

HOWEVER: Should I be required by rules to upload the photo's I will do please bare in mind there is 70 photos and they're all high res.

Items:

Savage FLUX TVP's

Turnigy is a 4s others are 2s yes they were set on storage charge I can however get these out and check on the charger if I remember how to use the thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. ..if u could chk em..is the charger up for sell aswell? ?ahh.sigma..is it the silver eq one?? Edited by evssv

I wish I could say but I have no idea on what it's worth if a mod could intervene and recommend a price that would be great. Please feel free to offer?

what does it need to make it rtr? Edited by sean-vrs

Okay @evssv I have check the batteries and the storage charge is still applied. Are you able to see the photos in the IMGUR link it's the Matte black charger. Comes boxed with all accessories.

I'll look now...

Okay @evssv I have check the batteries and the storage charge is still applied. Are you able to see the photos in the IMGUR link it's the Matte black charger. Comes boxed with all accessories.

Ok. ..was hoping it was more watts....no worries. ...how much for the lipos and 25 th pinny then pls??