• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

sunday bash@ Ashton court 12-4-2015 @ 1.30-2pm ish

evssv

Morning all, I could be on this actually. Weather is looking sweet at the moment.

Probably need a lift from the centre though as it's a fair trek to walk with a tank on your back, ST's are nice and bullet proof, but they are hardly petite lol.

Anyone coming past this way who could?

Morning all, I could be on this actually. Weather is looking sweet at the moment.

Probably need a lift from the centre though as it's a fair trek to walk with a tank on your back, ST's are nice and bullet proof, but they are hardly petite lol.

Anyone coming past this way who could?

yeah mate come on up if u can...if u can't get a lift I'm sure there's a bus...ain't gota clue which though what runs up to there...

weather looks sweeeeet! !!

Just a head up people the weather is not looking good at all for this afternoon between 2 and 5 heavy showers the lot and sorry I would love to come out but I've been called into work

Well it would appear that Kyle is right about the coming moistness! Doesn't look like it'll be too heavy, but from 2-3pm onwards for the rest of the day according to the site I use for Kite Surfing forecasts.

Still tempted to walk up there, just get up there a bit earlier to make the most of the sun/dry weather.

Especially as I have my 6S batteries now and seem to be getting somewhere with getting it set up well.

Had a cracking time today guys, already looking forward to the next meet. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was a good days bashing ...weather held of aswell....will try again for nx wk end if any r up for it?? Edited by evssv

Good turn out guys, big thanks to imjordan for letting me and my boy have a go on his Losi 5, awesome!

it was rather impressive how big it was and how well it crashed an carried on not broke!!...jus not gonna get one on the back of me bike me thinks ..lol!! Edited by evssv